Some of its features:
- Unlimited songs!
- No DRMs! Listen and record to whatever you want, legal or not! Just play it. Or record it!
- Social features: Share your music! Plug two headphone sets, enjoy your favorite tunes with a friend, in stereo! Or switch tapes with your mates. No complicated wireless setup, no waiting for files to be transfered, no internet access required. The best social experience ever!
- Built-in stereo microphone and line in. Records full quality sounds for as long as you want (with short breaks every 45 minutes)
- Advanced space duplication algorithm: when you think the media is full, just warp it around and you have 100% more space!
- No desktop, laptop, tablet, super-computer or any other damn thing with transistors in it required. No software. No platforms. No broadband internet connection. Nothing. It just works.
- Strong, hard, heavy-duty case. Won’t break, period.
- Very reliable, can work for decades, even under rough usage (trust me).
- Replaceable built-in batteries. Can also be powered by external batteries or power supply.
(Unfortunately, I forgot to remove the batteries about 15 years ago… there’s a huge mess inside the battery compartment)